Huwebes, Abril 19, 2012

"BE NOT AFRAID...I AM TOTALLY YOURS"

                 Blessed John Paul II and Mama Mary

"Be not afraid" and "I am totally Yours", these are the two  most popular words by Blessed John Paul II. He often used these words to strengthen our faith. There are many times when we become weak because of the trials that come to us, we cannot stop it from coming because it's God's way of testing our faith. Blessed John Paul II provides us a statement to be strong in faith "Be not afraid", these words appear in the Bible many times like when the Archangel Gabriel announced to the Blessed Mother that she would be the Mother of our Savior. Here we can see Mary's faith to the God because she knows that the Lord will not abandon her because she has an important mission. Let's imitate our Blessed Mother, putting all of her trust to the Lord who is ever loving and protective. Let's imitate our Blessed Mother's faith. Let's not be afraid, let's just say to those problem that "my God is powerful, I am ready to face you because I know that the Lord is with me, he will never abandon me."

How many times in the past did we say to God "I am totally Yours"? Have we given ourselves totally to God and to our Blessed Mother? Blessed John Paul II has an enormous devotion to our Blessed Mother consecrating himself totally to the Mother of God, who is the perfect example of a true Christian life. Let's be like Blessed John Paul II, let's also put our trust to our Blessed Mother because she will continue to guide us in our life so that we may be more close to her Son, Jesus. Let us also be like Mary, the handmaid of the Lord who accepted God's will without any hesitation. Let us also remember that when we do God's will, the Good Lord will provide us the joy that no one else can give. Remember also that God said "I am totally yours until the end of time", so why worry? The Lord keeps His promise my dear brothers and sisters. Let's always remember "Be not afraid, the Lord is with me until the end of time." God Bless.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento